From October 30th to the 1st of November 2018, Tecnológico de Costa Rica (TEC) and ISIE will gather world leading Industrial Ecology and Industrial Symbiosis experts in Cartago, Costa Rica. Researchers, industry members, practitioners, government members and policy makers from around the globe will discuss the main elements of a successful Eco-Transition in the Americas.
Two days of conferences and workshops will present success stories and scientific analysis of key topics such has:
- The Bio-Based economy
- The Food, Energy and Water Nexus
- Contributions of Industrial Ecology and Industrial Symbiosis to Green Transformations
- Industrial Ecology/Industrial Symbiosis relevance in the Service Industries,
- Footprinting and critical material analysis for sustainable planning
- Eco-Industrial Parks and the circular economy
- Industrial Symbiosis Policies, Successes, and Future Opportunities
- Quantifying Industrial Symbiosis benefits for Green Development
- Carbon and Water footprinting, Material Flow, Life Cycle and Input-Output Analysis: Examples for business improvement and competitive advantages
An additional day of visits to explore local eco-development opportunities and Costa-Rican sustainable champions is planned for participants.
Please contact us at email@example.com with any questions!